Why do you need Vitamins for Hangovers?
Consuming excessive alcohol usually means a hangover the next day. The symptoms of a hangover, in general include headache, dehydration, rapid heartbeat and nausea. All these usually occur due to the lack of essentials vitamins in the body. How you may ask? Alcohol being a diuretic causes the drinker to urinate frequently and frequent urination increases the loss of essential vitamins and water, and leaves a lot of people wondering “What to take for a hangover?”
Here’s how Vitamins and the lack of them affects our body, and why you need vitamins for hangover symptoms:
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – B2 vitamin is essential for energy production, growth and tissue regeneration. It also helps alleviate muscle cramps and reduces the physical and mental fatigue.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – This vitamin helps protect against circulatory disorders, and allows you to properly perform intellectual functions.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) – This Vitamin is involved in metabolism of substances that are responsible for memory and concentration. This vitamin also helps by reducing stress and providing relaxation.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – The vitamin is essential for proper functioning of the brain and nervous system, and helps regulate the metabolism of proteins.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – An essential vitamin for growth and cell division, the deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause anemia, neurological symptoms and weakness.
Why does OverEZ acutally work?
Over EZ is a natural dietary supplement that has all the vitamins needed to prevent a hangover. The pill contains vitamin B complex, which you can also call hangover vitamins, as it helps alleviate hangover symptoms. So, the next time when you’re out drinking, remember – an Over EZ pill is what you need to prevent a hangover.
Cut back on headaches, mind-fog & nausea with our 3-Phase Recovery System:
Liver Protection Phase: Blocks Hangovers at the source. Protects your liver by metabolizing alcohol faster. This phase releases compounds within your body within a matter of minutes. These include the herb milk thistle and the amino acid L-Cysteine which protects and prevents damage to your liver while also reducing symptoms of a hangover.
Toxin Elimination Phase: Detoxifies your liver of the hangover-causing chemical acetaldehyde, so you have less hangover symptoms the next morning. The ingredients which do this are chicory root extract, Chinese date extract, grape extract and beet juice along. These active ingredients are released slowly over several hours, allowing your body to flush the toxins from the alcohol.
The Nutrient Replenishment Phase: Replenishes your body with essential vitamins and minerals that you lose while drinking. These are vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and the minerals Zinc and Magnesium.
Just take an OverEZ with water or your first drink, and steer clear of the anxiety of having a hangover the next day, for Over EZ has all the required vitamins to prevent a hangover.